Online behaviour and AttendanceMarch 30, 2022 2023-06-05 23:15
Online behaviour and Attendance
IN THIS SECTION
Online Behaviour And Attendance
At iBOS we expect high standards of behaviour. Our staff do their utmost to create and maintain a positive and happy learning environment. We make sure expectations are clear to our students and underpin this by being consistent in dealing with various behaviours.
The School’s Behaviour Agreement
iBOS will ensure that the student is well taught and will give students every opportunity to excel.
We will provide a varied and stimulating curriculum for our students. We will treat all students fairly. Our staff will offer all the support and help they are able to make our students educational journey a happy one.
We will keep parents informed on general school matters and especially regarding the progress of their child. We will respond to queries via email or phone within two working days. Our aim is to prepare our students that when they leave us, they are caring and contributing members of society.
The vision for the Attendance Team is to:
- Reduce any barriers to non-attendance,
- Raise the level of whole school attendance,
- Raise the level of punctuality in school,
- Ensure students receive the optimum support at the right time, in the right way and for the right length of time,
- See that students’ individual needs are met by a professional team who have experience and expertise,
- Ensure there is a whole school vision of excellence that includes high standards of attendance and punctuality,
- Provide comprehensive support for families,
- Ensure all students have equal access to opportunities enjoyed by all others in the school.