Admission FormFebruary 9, 2022 2022-06-07 11:42
IN THIS SECTION
Do you want to become a student of The International British Online School?
Please submit the admission form below to start the application process at iBOS.
Places are subject to availability.
Dear Parent/ Guardian,
iBOS is the world’s pioneering online British School, recognised by the Department for Education and the Council of International Schools.
- Our school site is based in London where all the teaching is delivered from. List of our staff members can be found here.
- We accept students from the age of 6 to 19.
- Lessons are all live and interactive and scheduled from Monday to Friday (7.15am to 1.45pm UK time)
- School Fees are: Primary (£2500 per term), Secondary (£3000 per term) and 6th Form (£3300 per term). There is an admission fee of £995 upon registration of the student in our school.
- For our school prospectus please click here.
Our admission process has two steps:
First: Please fill in the admission form completely.
Second: The next step is to have an interview with you and your child. Please use the booking system below to schedule the interview appointment.
Meeting information will be emailed to you after booking your interview session.