Work With UsFebruary 15, 2022 2023-01-23 7:38
Work With Us
IN THIS SECTION
iBOS is a thriving co-education day school catering for students studying KS1, KS2, KS3, iGCSE and international A-Levels. We are well situated in Clapham, London. We are well serviced by public transport, and our offices are just a few minutes walk from Clapham Common underground station.
Other benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to teach bright, engaging, and hardworking pupils
- An excellent working environment in a brand-new school
- The opportunity to get involved in an extensive enrichment programme
- An attractive salary with additional performance-based benefits
- A good work/life balance
- A generous employer pension contribution
- Lower directed time compared to other schools
- A full continuous Professional Development Programme
- Training Opportunities through our bespoke CPD programmes
- Leadership developments and promotions
- 50% Fee discount for the students of staff
- Parking Permit Loan
- A tax-free Cycle to Work scheme is offered by salary sacrifice
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. An enhanced disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.
Please note that we require our teachers to work from our site in Clapham, London so we are unable to accept applicants who are not UK residents. All teachers must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent that is recognised by the DfE.
If you have any further questions or for further details please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.